2nd grade Spotlight
Fun Facts about Mrs. Sanders
1. My husband, Kevin, is a police officer.
2. We were high school sweethearts and have been married since June 2002.
3. Kevin and I have two little girls named Jenna Claire and Hallie Reese.
4. I began teaching in 2002. I can't imagine doing anything else. I love it!
5. I graduated from the University of Mississippi in 2002 and received my Master's degree from Union University in 2005. I became a National Board Certified Teacher in 2010. I still take classes and attend conferences to ensure that I am learning the best methods for teaching children. Lifelong learning has always been a priority to me and I hope to help instill that goal in my students too.
6. My favorite hobbies include shopping, reading, going out to eat, going for walks with my family, and playing with my little girls.