About the Teacher/Welcome Msg
Fun Facts About Mrs. Sanders
1. My husband, Kevin, is a police officer.
2. We were high school sweethearts and have been married since June 2002.
3. Kevin and I have two little girls named Jenna Claire and Hallie Reese.
4. I began teaching in 2002. I can't imagine doing anything else. I love it!
5. I graduated from the University of Mississippi in 2002 and received my Master's degree from Union University in 2005. I became a National Board Certified Teacher in 2010. I still take classes and attend conferences to ensure that I am learning the best methods for teaching children. Lifelong learning has always been a priority to me and I hope to help instill that goal in my students too.
6. My favorite hobbies include shopping, reading, going out to eat, going for walks with my family, and playing with my little girls.
- Hoagies Gifted
- MS Association of Gifted
- Space Kids
- Steve Spangler Science
- Time for Kids
- Cool Science
- Compare Japan and the USA
- Size of Japan compared to the US
- Parking 2
- World's Strangest Parking Structures
- Japanese Fans
- Parking 3
- How to park
- Bicycle Parking in Japan
- parking 4
- Bike Underground parking
- Inside an automated parking garage
- Creative Bike Parking
- Bicycle Parking
- Mag Lev Train
- Subway Pushers
- Learn the abacus
- Use the abacus to solve math problems
- Bridges USA
Text @2spot to 81010 to join my Remind group.
Please bring these supplies to class. SPOTLIGHT will begin the week of August 17th.
Please label these supplies with your child’s name. All students:
- 4 pocket folders with brads
- 1 marble composition notebook
- Elmer’s Glue
- 2 packs of quality pencils (pencils made in China usually do not sharpen well)
- Girls please bring sandwich size Ziploc bags and boys please bring gallon size.
modeling clay, washable paints, Daily mini cups with lids, wrapped candy for our treat bucket, glitter pens, white or colored cardstock, baby or disinfectant wipes, paper cups, hand sanitizer, paper plates, AA batteries for games